E-learning- Delivering Knowledge beyond Barriers of Time and Distance
In the present times internet plays a significant role in daily lives of people. The global reach it provides to the users has made it possible to educate people living far and wide. This has made it feasible to provide e-learning to people in a very cost-effective manner. The students are no longer at a disadvantage due to time and distance. The web world has made is possible for students to override these drawbacks easily and connect with instructors electronically.
The online learning is a highly flexible process that can be divided into four broad categories. They are:
- Individualized online
- Individualized offline
- Synchronous group based
- Asynchronous group based
- E-learning cuts cost and time.
- It provides a vast customer base on a global level.
- It provides a common delivery platform for the same content that is presented to different people in a same way.
- The content is highly accurate as it is updated on a regular basis. This feature also helps in quick distribution of new information to all people.
- As more and more people are using web, distance education is becoming highly acceptable mode of education, today.
- It helps the student to gauge his or her progress, maintain a record of what is achieved and carry out self analysis of knowledge gained.
E-Learning helps instructors to train people online beyond different time zones and geographic boundaries.
Read more on E-learning courses at,http://www.empowerbpo.com/